“Our school has made considerable savings with paper notices no longer being used. Also, the ability to get a realtime response report is great.”
Leigh Cranefield – Waterloo School, IT Administrator
Waterloo School offers its 500 students a broad range of academic, sporting and cultural programmes. This includes a wide range of extracurricular learning opportunities including: kapa haka, choir, dance, guitar, drums, piano, violin, computer club, and a huge variety of sports.
- Managing the creation, distribution, collection and collation of various response and payment forms for 500+ students
- Maintaining consistent, professional branding on all communications sent home, with approved content and charges
- Getting information to students in a timely manner
- Meeting regulatory compliance around capturing and maintaining up-to-date student contact and medical data to use in the event of an emergency
- Collecting school donations from as many families as possible to support the school programmes
With approximately 6,000 employees, Monadelphous is a leading engineering group providing construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors across the globe.
- 6,000 strong employee pool to mobilise across more than 50 sites
- Tracking and monitoring employee certifications
- Adherence to safety and security regulations for each project and site
- 100′s of individual personalised flight itineraries to distribute for any given mobilisation
- Regular last-minute changes to mobilisations
Signmee www.signmee.com announced today that it has been named a Top 20 Most Affordable Digital Signature Software product by Capterra, a free online service that helps organisations find the right software.
Commenting on Signmee’s inclusion and high placement in the list, Founder and Chief Executive Nicole Bouchier said, “I’m thrilled that Signmee has been recognised and placed in the Top 20 of Capterra’s Digital Signature Software category. Our ongoing development, understanding of and response to our customers’ requirements has meant that we scored well for ease of use, features and functionality, customer support and value for money. We work to provide tangible benefits to our clients, whether they be a school, sports group, corporate or government department. We are also proud to be the only Australasian software development company to be represented in the Top 20.”
Do your parents even know how they will be contacted during a school emergency?
Listed below are some key considerations to keep in mind when selecting and implementing or reviewing your school’s emergency alert system…
1. Avoid misinformation
Student perceptions and understanding of a real emergency situation may be far from reality, and simply compound parent fears
Smart phone use amongst students has increased, and with this brings the dangers of misinformation reaching parents, causing potential alarm and unnecessary response from parents. Students may see only part of an event unfold, and as such, their understanding and relay of events can prove to heighten alarm unnecessarily. Parents need a reliable channel to source the information.