Questions for parents
- Does your school send home paper consent forms and communications?
- As a parent, do you lose track of what you have signed, paid, returned to school?
- Does your school use many different communication channels for different purposes?
- Do you have to go searching for information at times, on websites, portals, apps?
- Does your school rely heavily on email to send updates and information?
- Are you unsure how you will be contacted during an emergency?
- Does your school website have a lot of information about your internal affairs, taking away the key purpose of the site – marketing brochure for prospective parents?