10 typical employee forms you will find in the Signmee template library are:
- Letter of offer for new staff members - Sample
- Employment contracts for new staff members - Sample
- Changes to employment contracts
- Staff code of conduct
- Superannuation choice form (A and B) – [Australian Companies] - Sample
- Employee details collection for HR and Payroll systems - Sample
- Performance agreements - Sample
- Employee self-assessment - Sample
- Managers feedback - Sample
- Roster sign-up forms
It’s not surprising that businesses are turning to SignMee (signmee.com) as a simple ‘drop in’ cloud solution for managing employee contracts, agreements and forms. SignMee helps businesses move a step closer to the elusive paperless office in a rapid, inexpensive manner. Forms are created from templates (or blank), and then sent to contacts to be filled, paid and signed online, powered by the smart Signmee forms engine.
Signmee removes the need to email, fax, print, scan, file and re-key data when dealing with forms based business processes.
“The magic is in the SignMee distribution system”
Everyone gets a SignMee Inbox to receive, action and store online forms.
SignMee’s innovative distribution system enables businesses to send online forms to contacts, who can then respond, pay and sign, all in one hit! Completed forms are automatically filed in the business account giving business ‘real time’ access to the response forms, and a copy is also filed in a personal Inbox for the contact’s future reference.
The distribution system enables the sender to track who has opened a form, who has filled/paid/signed a form. Exportable response data sets can be downloaded , analysed and used as needed without re-keying.
Online forms mean…
- Rapid response
- Automated collection and collation of response data
- Downloadable response data
- Automated filing for the business and their contacts
- Audit trails and simple tracking
A win-win for the business and their contacts
Check the templates out now at www.signmee.com